Child safe workshops - dates and sign-up
The Diocese of Sale and CatholicCare are working together to develop child safe environments across the Diocese.
From June 2019 until April 2020, free workshops will be held in a range of locations to expand on the work that is already underway.
Staff, volunteers, leaders, Priests and Deacons are encouraged to come along, to learn about the new Victorian Child Safe Standards and explore opportunities to embed a culture of child safety in our parishes.
Volunteers and staff from Catholic schools are also welcome to attend.
You can register to attend a workshop by visiting the CatholicCare website: www.ccam.org.au/childsafetraining.
You can attend any session that suits your availability.
Alternatively, you can call CatholicCare’s Warragul office on 03 5622 1188.
The following sessions have been confirmed:
- Cranbourne: Tuesday June 11 in the evening
- Berwick: Tuesday June 25 in the evening
- Pakenham: Wednesday July 17 in the evening
- Cowes: Sunday September 8 at 2:00 pm
The following sessions are still being finalised:
- Warragul: August 2019 on a Sunday afternoon
- Korumburra: October 2019 on a Sunday afternoon
- Traralgon: November 2019 on a Sunday afternoon
- Lakes Entrance: February 2020 on a Sunday afternoon
- Cranbourne: February 2020 on a Tuesday-Thursday evening
- Sale: March 2020 on a Sunday afternoon
- Berwick: March 2020 on a Tuesday-Thursday evening
- Morwell: April 2020 on a Sunday afternoon
- Pakenham: April 2020 on a Tuesday-Thursday evening