Stewardship program - Trafalgar
Trafalgar Future Weekend
Welcome to the final week of our Parish Stewardship Program.
In recent weeks we have reflected on:
- The role of faith in our lives
- The importance of coming together to celebrate the Eucharist each weekend
- Our commitment to growing in faith
We have also considered our parish as a community of faith:
- Are we a place of welcome?
- Do we have a clear mission to live the values of the Gospel?
- Am I making my contribution to parish life by being involved in our Groups & Ministries?
This week brings it all together. We look to the future – imagining what sort of parish we want to be. Led by the Lord, we're filled with hope, but we need the support and contribution of every individual if we are to fulfil God's plan for us.
This week we ask you to finalise your commitments by:
- Signing up for a parish group or ministry
- Making your meaningful pledge of financial support to the Stewardship Program.
Fr Bernie Krotwaar
Leadership Team thoughts
Why do you think it’s important to support your Parish financially through our Parish Stewardship Program?
“So the Church can continue to do things in our community and support the needy”
“Financial support, makes my words real”
“We’ve inherited something truly beautiful. My financial contribution is part of ensuring that this beauty is given the opportunity to be shared with others and our children”
“To give back to our Parish Community, support our parish and assist the Parish Priest and others within the community”
“We need a spiritual organisation existing in a secular world; therefore, we must contribute financially to exist as an organisation in this world – as Jesus said ‘Give to God, what is God’s, give to Caesar what is Caesar’s’”
“It is very important for the survival of the parish”